Company: HCA Healthcare
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description Hourly Wage Estimate: $22.63 - $31.69 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of
candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual
salary may include your specific skills, how many years of
experience you have and comparison to other employees already in
this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the
range.Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity
and inclusion thrive? Please submit your application today and find
out what it truly means to be a part of a team.We seek a Plumber
for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients
with high-quality, efficient care. We are a fantastic team that
works hard to support each other and seek a phenomenal addition
like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want
you to apply now!The Plumber under general supervisor, will direct
the activity of personnel and service contractors in the
preventative and corrective maintenance of the buildings, grounds,
and related fixed and portable equipment, minor construction, and
equipment installation, and all other general Engineering, and
Plant Operation duties as assigned.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on the water
softener, DI water testing, copper and silver reports and
maintenance, and backflows performs appropriate repair.
- Documents results of activities performed to comply with all
regulatory accreditation and licensing standards.
- Assists departmental personnel and outside contractors in the
repairs and replacement of large equipment such as sinks, toilets,
steam traps, valves, and pumps.
- Recycles / reclaims and returns refrigerant according to all
regulatory accreditation and licensing
- Performs testing of the water in the various systems and
chemically treats to meet approved standards.
- Determines need for replacement parts and supplies and orders
- Completes Daily Time Sheet in ClikPhix to track work orders and
preventative maintenance, and miscellaneous work done.
- Maintains age specific safety precautions including: No small
or sharp objects or tools that may injure patients or visitors will
be left out. Adequate lighting will be maintained for good
visibility. Hallways and pathways will be free of debris,
equipment, tools and liquid spills.
- Promotes teamwork by keeping others informed, participating
effectively in group decision making, working to accomplish team
objectives and projects, and by soliciting feedback about one's
effectiveness as a team member.
- Continually improves processes by seeking ways to eliminate and
- Performs other duties as assigned.We offer you an excellent
total compensation package, including a competitive salary,
excellent benefit package, and growth opportunities. We believe in
our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your
benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life,
disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program, and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic
opportunity.MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art,
full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las
Vegas, one of the fastest-growing areas in the valley. With a staff
of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as
more than 1,200 outstanding physicians at our 408-bed facility,
MountainView Hospital has been recognized for high patient
satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to
our community since 1996. If you find this opportunity compelling,
we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If
you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers.
We are actively interviewing, so apply today! We are an equal
opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran
status, or disability status.
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.LICENSURE
- Journeyman's Plumbing license
- Current Driver's License with no suspension and no
- Two years of plumbing experience
- Five or more years of experience, hospital experience
- Days and weekends - 10-hour shift
Keywords: HCA Healthcare, Las Vegas , Plumber, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!