Company: CTG, Inc.
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 27, 2023
May 12, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill anSCM Analystopening.This position is remote - work from home.
Location: Remote - work from home
Duration: 3 months, with potential for extension
The System Analyst for SCM Production Support will be responsible for monitoring and resolving Sunrise Clinical Manager production errors and issues, responding to Help Desk tickets, performing routine production system maintenance and configuration, and performing tasks related to the activation of SCM at hospitals within the health system.
- Monitor and resolve all HL7 interface errors and print errors. Identify trends in errors and make recommendations to reduce errors.
- Respond to Help Desk tickets and service requests.
- Perform routine configuration and maintenance of the SCM environments.
- Assist with testing for software upgrades and enhancements to the application.
- Follow all change control policies and complete required documentation
- Work with the site activation project manager to ensure site and user readiness including document device allocation; conduct staff validation for provisioning, prepare for site activation meetings, document minutes from site activation meetings, address follow-up items
- Create documentation related to site activation activities: crosswalks, contact lists, activation checklists, task lists for site coordinator, etc.
- Prepare documentation for site activation folders for support staff and internal team (workflow documents, Quick tips, contact lists, hospital info, etc.)
- Assist with the orientation of Go Live support staff, set up the command center, and break down Command Center for Go Live
- Complete assigned tasks within the scheduled timeframe
- Provide on-site support during activations, including documenting and troubleshooting issues.
- Provide on-call Production support on a rotational basis
Experience & Education:
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with clients at all levels
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and resolve/escalate issues
- 2 or more years experience working as a systems analyst or similar role for a health care application
- Team player
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- HL7 interface experience preferred
- Healthcare background or experience preferred
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.For additional information, please contactKim Watzekat716firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly forward this to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional, and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Application Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree ( -16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Keywords: CTG, Inc., Las Vegas , SCM Analyst, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
here to apply!