91H Track Vehicle Repairer
Company: Army National Guard
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Be the one that helps the Army National Guard stay on track as a Track Vehicle Repairer. Your primary responsibility will be to perform maintenance on track vehicles, and supervise activities that include fuel and electrical system repair.
In this role, you will expand your mechanical skillset, and work on motorized track vehicle components like carburetors, transmissions, diesel power plants/packs, and other electrical systems.
• Repair diesel power plants/packs, compression ignition engine fuel systems, and compression ignition air induction systems
• Fix vehicle air cooling systems and vehicle liquid cooling systems, and track hull electrical systems and automatic transmission assemblies
• Service track vehicle cross drive transmission assemblies, transfer assemblies, hydraulic brake
Some of the Skills You'll Learn
• Engine repair and tune up or replacement
• Body repair and body panel replacement
• Interest in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems
Through your training, you will develop the skills and experience to enjoy a civilian career as a garage mechanic, carburetor mechanic, transmission mechanic, radiator mechanic or construction equipment mechanic.
Earn While You Learn
Instead of paying to learn these skills, get paid to train. In the Army National Guard, you will learn these valuable job skills while earning a regular paycheck and qualifying for tuition assistance.
Job training for a Track Vehicle Repairer consists of 10 weeks of Basic Training, where you'll learn basic Soldiering skills, and 13 weeks of Advanced Individual Training. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
Requires military enlistment. Programs and benefits are subject to change. Ask your Army National Guard recruiter for the most up-to-date information. Actual MOS assignment may depend on MOS availability.
Other Job Information
Job ID: 5839
ZIP Code: 89165
Job Category: Mechanic and Maintenance
Age Requirements: Must be between the ages of 17 and 35 heavy equipment mechanic continuous track equipment repairer
Keywords: Army National Guard, Las Vegas , 91H Track Vehicle Repairer, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
here to apply!