Company: Helix Electric
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Lead Electrician Location Las Vegas State/Territory Nevada Apply
Now Helix Electric, one of the most successful electrical
contracting companies based in Nevada, is growing and seeking new
talent! We have an opportunity for dynamic Lead Electricians! The
successful electrician will be part of a production driven team,
performing electrical installations and troubleshooting. OSHA10
REQUIRED. JW LICENSE HIGHLY PREFERRED. We Offer:
- Competitive base salary (highest non-union paying opportunity
- Complete benefits package including medical/vision/dental,
401K, PTO Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active Journeyman License is preferred but not required.
- Must have proven experience in a lead role, at least 1 year
- Responsible for assembly, installation, maintenance and testing
of electrical equipment and wiring systems in commercial
- Prepares work area for installation of equipment.
- Installs or helps install electrical components.
- Connects wiring and equipment as per code and job
- Operates equipment only if trained and certified to operate.
(Note: Powder activated tools, and JLG lifts and other operations
that may require certification and training before operating).
- Sets up and operates tools such as hydraulic benders, power
threaders, power pullers and cable vacuum systems.
- Be able to read blueprints and electrical drawings and install
- Verify dimensions, alignments and clearances per drawings or
- Secure and lock up equipment after use.
- Journeyman Trade Certification in a related construction trade
will be considered highly desirable.
- A proven track record of delivering safe projects on schedule
and within budget.
- Excellent working knowledge of the Building Codes.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Physical Demands
- Job requires working in all elements, depending on job
location, time of year, heat, cold, rain.
- Wear personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses at
all times), respirator when required.
- Able to work 8 -10 hours per day, 40 hours per week, and
overtime as required and night shifts.
- Includes crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching,
kneeling, sitting, reaching, able to routinely lift heavy objects
in excess of 50 pounds and pushing and pulling of objects is
required. Repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers.
- Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of the job.
Ready to take you career to the next level with an Industry-Leading
Electrical Company? Apply now, positions of this caliber fill
quickly! EEO: Helix Electric is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer committed to diversity in our workforce. It is our
policy to attract and retain the best-qualified people available,
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, disability or status as a Special Disabled
Veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran or other qualifying veteran. Diverse
employees/candidates are encouraged to respond. Helix Electric is
committed to developing and maintaining a workplace which reflects
the diversity of the communities we serve. EOE
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Helix Electric, Las Vegas , Lead Electrician, Professions , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!