Customer Service Representative
Company: First Transit
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Customer Service Representative Facilitates and assists the
customers in the loading process of all renting passengers at
McCarran International Airport. Gives friendly and courteous
service to our passengers and properly counts and manages the
passenger flow and maintains the loading order of the bus rotation.
The primary function of this position is crowd control and
management and insuring that customers are guided to a bus quickly
and safely. First Transit is proud to offer:
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America.
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan.
- A great work environment. Customer Service Representative
- Greets all passengers in the loading areas in a courteous and
- Guides passengers to the buses in proper loading order as
defined in our location policies andcounts passengers and monitors
luggage to insure no overloading of the buses.
- Works in a team environment and monitors the supervisor's and
other CSR's directionsthrough hand signals and verbal to make sure
the process of passenger loading runssmoothly and efficiently.
- Keeps complete focus on their area and other monitors other
team member's activities andcommunicates effectively instructions
as they become available.
- Facilitates and assists ADA passengers to the designated
loading areas for pickup by thedrivers.
- Makes proper decisions in the proper loading of buses while
taking into account passengerflow and bus availability.
- Keeps the loading areas clear of all items that could pose a
safety danger to the staff orpassengers and reports to their
- Notifies operations supervisors of deviations, overloads,
accidents, passenger incidents,medical/behavioral problems.
- Works in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Other duties as required. Experience & Skills Required:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be available to work shifts that can start at any hour (24
- Must be able to work without direct supervision and in a team
- Must read and understand signs, bus rotation and customer
service plan and maps.
- Must have excellent communication skills and conflict
- Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with passengers
and supervisors including use of atwo-way radio and PA system.
- Able to work all shift hours and days assigned. Physical
- Pushing/Pulling; Must be able to handle heavy wheelchairs and
- Lifting; Must be able to lift up to 80 pounds.
- Walking up to 8 hours daily crossing lot, up and down bus
- Sitting less than 30 minutes daily while riding a service
- Climbing in and out of a bus, stairs and curb.
- Reaching must be able to reach to assist drivers when directed
- Handling doors, knobs, switches, handles.
- Hearing detecting problems with passengers on bus, emergency
vehicles,unusual engine noises and customers questions.
- Bending/stooping/ checking for lost items on the ground and
- Seeing; reading signs, spotting ADA passengers from a
- Talking and communicating with passengers, dispatch office and
- Dropping from the emergency door on bus to ground
- Standing; must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a
- Environmental; position is outdoors up to 8+ hours daily and
position works in extremeheat (above 100 degrees) and cold (under
30 degrees). Has extensive exposure to direct sunlight and changing
weather conditions Special Requirements:
Required to wear all company
designated and provided Protective Personal Equipment (PPE)
dailyfor duration of shift while in designated work areas. First
Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and
management services, moving more than 350 million passengers
annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit
professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport
shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in
the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. With a dedication to safety and
outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from
other providers in the industry. First Transit is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran
Keywords: First Transit, Las Vegas , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!