Customer Service Representative
Company: Public Consulting Group
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group
supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and
aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and "self"
direct their own long-term home care. Our role as the nation's
largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider
is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay
for their own support workers and services within their
state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and
managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their
residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the
efficient use of taxpayer funded services. Our culture attracts and
rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed
customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are
excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and
who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the
consumers we serve. (learn more at ).GENERAL SUMMARY: Expected to
respond to all inquiries in a professional, friendly and timely
manner, public-service oriented and understand the needs and work
effectively with persons with disabilities. Expected to have
excellent verbal, written communication and troubleshooting skills.
Responsible for creating and maintaining excellent documentation of
all calls, questions, complaints and mailed inquiries. Responsible
for maintaining adequate records/documentation for audit and
internal control purposes. Routing mail, email, and other
administrative support duties as assigned. Responsible for learning
Program Rules of assigned projects to ensure ability to respond to
Customer Service inquiries. Responsible for developing excellent
working knowledge of PPL operating platforms required to fulfill
job responsibilities (e.g.; Portal, Navision, etc.). ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Respond to inbound call inquiries related to consumer budgets,
service authorization, program guidelines, withholding and tax
forms, program enrollment, workers compensation requirements,
invoice and timesheet processing status, and family friendly
report, within standard PPL performance metrics.
- Initiate outbound calls to respond to inquiries and to
follow-up with previous contacts.
- Meet quality assurance standards as applicable to program.
- Perform support ticket transaction resolution tasks and
- Enter and monitor support ticket information into PPL Portal
Respond to assigned support tickets in Portal, and coordinate
activities with other project staff.
- Perform administrative functions e.g.: pended timesheet
reporting, mail distribution, document verification, document
management, time sheet verification.
- Data entry and update payroll; accounts payable account
information as assigned. Maintain Effective Working Relationship
with Financial Operations Center (FOC) Staff.
- Communicate with FOC staff on regular basis, providing
direction to support tickets containing updated information on how
to respond to customer questions.
- Enter manual timesheet and agency invoice information into
automated financial management system as assigned.
- Identify documentation issues and report to supervisor.(Other
duties may be assigned as appropriate and necessary).
- Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training in customer
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- General knowledge of PC navigation and commands (I.e. copy,
paste, highlight functions)
- Proficient writing skills, including ability to compose
reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the
- Ability to manage time effectively in a fast paced
- Knowledge of MS Windows, Excel and Word preferred*Bilingual
applicants encourged to apply* This position pays $15.30 per hour.
Full-time employees are offered medical, dental and vision
insurance on their first day of employment. PCG has a choice of two
medical plans with Blue Cross Blue Shield that offer both
in-network and out-of-network coverage. Staff may choose between
three coverage levels. Dental Insurance is also provided by Blue
Cross Blue Shield. The vision coverage is through EyeMed. Full time
Non-exempt (Hourly) employees accrue three weeks or 15 days per
year (accrual 10 hours per month) #LI-JI1
Keywords: Public Consulting Group, Las Vegas , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!