Sales and Marketing Account Administrator
Company: Diamond Resorts
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
JOB SUMMARY The Sales and Marketing Account Administrator is
responsible for the collection and reconciliation of GFD, ticket
sales, marketing concierge commissions, Sales and Marketing spiff
accounts and gifting premiums. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Collects and reconciles deposits/tour reception refunds and
makes bank deposits in accordance to Corporate accounting
- Reviews Marketing Concierge payroll. Checks for accuracy and
reports any errors to the Marketing Manager.
- Orders and/or loads gifting premiums for the Gifting department
and ensures that premiums do not run out.
- Enters approved Sales and Marketing spiffs into the system for
- Orders collateral and supplies as needed.
- Verifies Tours.
- Reconciles every tour individually in Clarity (credit card),
and makes corrections as necessary.
- Processes all Sales and Marketing vendor invoices.
- Processes a bi-weekly report for the Marketing Manager for
- Sets up new vendors in the system. Gathers the necessary vendor
information, including the current contract and W-9, and follows up
to confirm the vendor has been approved in the system.
- Places Visa card orders, gathers approvals, and loads them into
- Checks and delivers Travel Adventure Certificates (TAC);
attaching leads to TACs or Diamond Relaxation as needed, requested
by Gifting when tours are ---verified---.
- Reviews and corrects all Marketing Concierges Off
Property/Premise Contact (OPC) payroll.
- Tracks and reviews Concierge, OPC chargebacks for
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism when
interacting with fellow team members as well as prospects, members,
owners and guests.
- Operates general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy
machine, fax machine, etc.).
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all
policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. EDUCATION
- High School Diploma or equivalent. EXPERIENCE
- No prior experience or training required. SUPERVISORY
- This position does not include any supervisory
responsibilities. LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- This position does not require licenses or certifications.
SKILLS & ABILITIES This position requires the capability to
understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as
knowledge and usage of correct business English and office
practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others,
analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working
relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external
customers. Specific skills and abilities include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and
manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one
task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines
and/or established timeframes. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Please note
that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts
International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at
a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary
of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology,
systems and branding but it will take time until our separate
operating systems, employment policies and benefits are fully
integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will
receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well
as from HGV and related entities.
Keywords: Diamond Resorts, Las Vegas , Sales and Marketing Account Administrator, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!