Front Desk Agent- Paradise
Company: Hilton Grand Vacations
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionWe are seeking a dynamic, proactive individual
that is self-motivated and seeking long term growth potential at
our breathtaking resort! What will I be doing? As a Front Desk
Agent you would be responsible for executing your position's
responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture
and driving company success through performing the following duties
to the highest standards:
- Ensures that every interaction with an owner or guest is a
positive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of
the property and responding to their requests.
- Inputs information into the computerized reservations' system
to update and maintain records.
- Accesses reservation system to resolve unit availability and
assists guests with reservations or changes as required.
- Generates invoices and collects monies due through the rental
program and through merchandise sales. Maintains safety deposit
- Receives housekeeping and maintenance requests or work orders
and contacts accurate departmental personnel.
- Prepares and consistently restocks the front desk with supplies
including preparing arrival packets.
- Provides information on area attractions and resort amenities.
Type correspondence and reports for management as needed. We offer
an excellent benefit package to our full-time Team Members that
include medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan, Paid Time
Off (PTO) program and extraordinary travel benefits!
QualificationsWhat are we looking for? Hilton Grand Vacations is an
authority in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an
unwavering dedication to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
At the core of our company---s success are our Team Members. To
fulfill this role successful, you possess the following minimum
qualifications and experience:
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Proficient English language communication skills to communicate
both verbally and in writing with guests, owners and co-workers,
and fully comprehend job assignments.
- Have open availability to adjust to schedule changes and cover
shifts on short notice in order to meet business demands.
- Ability to multi-task responsibilities and prioritize duties to
- Prior cash handling and data entry experience required.
- Previous customer service experience It would be advantageous
in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
- Prior hospitality or related experience.
- Previous Front Desk or relevant work history
- Bilingual We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will
ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request
Keywords: Hilton Grand Vacations, Las Vegas , Front Desk Agent- Paradise, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!