Cloud Solutions Sales Representative - RapidScale - Sign-on Bonus Available!
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Primary Location: 5159 Federal Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, USDivision:
Cox CommunicationsJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: Yes, 25
% of the TimeSchedule: Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number:
2110271_73021274VACCINE POLICY: WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW,
YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR
THIS U.S.-BASED JOB (REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND
RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED).SIGN ON BONUS available
for eligible candidates - effective 10/5/21
- Eligibility - Only for external candidates. Paid in 2
increments - 1/2 with first payroll cycle and 1/2 at 90 days after
hire.Flexible enough for the SMB and powerful enough for the
enterprise, RapidScale, a Cox Business company, is a global managed
cloud services provider helping organizations increase IT
productivity, improve security, and empower remote workforces. Some
organizations partner with RapidScale to manage portions of their
IT, while others offload it all. Through our global network of data
centers and our 24/7/365 high-touch support team, we obsess over
creating an exceptional IT experience through a human approach to
managed cloud.Job Summary:This position is responsible for cloud
sales revenue attainment derived via multiple channels; including,
but not limited to, Cox Business inside sales, direct sales
efforts, SMB overflow from all markets, and referral agents. Core
responsibilities include creating a proactive sales strategy in
effort to optimize revenue opportunities and growth. This
assignment is a quota bearing sales position with complete
responsibility for achieving 100% of annual targets.Duties and
Responsibilities: Essential Duties include but are not limited to:
- Drive cloud sales through Cox Business sales, SMB support,
market overflow and CSC coverage during absences.
- Responsible for product training, joint outbound sales efforts
to CB rep modules to identify new opportunities and manage
opportunities through the funnel to close.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Assist with oversight of on-boarding of new customers to
achieve revenue installs targets.
- Work with Marketing to develop both Referral agent and Direct
Market Sales Strategies in near-net markets.
- Pipeline & Funnel Management - Accurate & Timely
- Proficiently run customer facing sales meetings and
- Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of
client focused presentations.
- Work on special campaigns as needed to migrate customers from
legacy services like MRS+ Security or target specific products that
fit well in the SMB space.
- Participate in CB Market expansion sales efforts.
- Drive sales activity volume from supported teams and through
direct efforts to make the sales plan.
- Upsell and maximize existing customer
relationshipsQualifications:EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:The minimum qualifications listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for
an individual to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable amounts of training are provided.Where permitted by
applicable law, must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be
considered for this U.S. based job. (Reasonable accommodations for
medical and religious objections will be considered.)Educational &
- A college degree or equivalent work experience; 1 - 3 years of
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
- Needed Attributes:
- Technical Knowledge: Network security, O365, SD-WAN
- Market Awareness & Competitive Landscape
- Proficiency in executing proven sales methodologies.
- Experience with supporting sales in both indirect channel &
direct sales organizations.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM,
- Ability to work within a cooperative team environment as well
as perform assignments autonomously
- This position will require working with several departments and
different personalities.Working Environment:
- Fast paced, positive, high energy environment. Can have high
levels of stress due to deadlines and necessity of quick response
Who We AreAbout Cox CommunicationsCox Communications is committed
to creating meaningful moments of human connection through
broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom
company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and
businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to empowering others to
build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people,
suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one
unique.About CoxWe are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been
making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class
businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent
to always look for growth and impact while building a career with
us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive -
are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with
powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more
progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet
operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and
healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future
for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will
be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where
we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.Benefits of working at
Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision),
retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave,
parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For
more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our
benefits page.Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All
qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for
employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical
or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information,
ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
law.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar
Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we
formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to
our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager,
or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Las Vegas , Cloud Solutions Sales Representative - RapidScale - Sign-on Bonus Available!, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!