Junior Sales Engineer - Software - Remote
Company: Dangerfield International
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This fast growing and award winning company is a SaaS software
developer, their software helps very large multinational
organisations solve complex problems.
The platform enables their client's staff, suppliers, partners,
customers, local universities etc - to see complex technical
problems and then help solve them.
This innovative solution has become very popular with some of the
worlds largest and most well known brands, so much so, we have now
completed 10x more innovation challenges than any other company.
This has given us unparalleled experience, a proven methodology and
the proof that it works - which in turn means we are growing, and
we maybe on a UNICORN growth type trajectory.
With offices in Austin TX, London, Bristol, Scandinavia and South
America, this company is going places. What we are looking for is a
Sales Support Engineer - to work in a Remote role - so from home,
but with future very occasional trips to an Austin TX office, to
help scaleup the business. This is a more junior role that would
suit a person who wants to develop their career in Software Sales.
This role will give you excellent experience in talking, presenting
and helping clients and prospective clients remotely.
About the roleThis person will support our prospective Clients
understand what we have to offer and how this will help resolves
their business needs. You will be client facing most of the day,
via Teams, technology or by telephone. Full training on our
software product will be given.
You will engage with new business prospects in customized software
demonstrations, technical conversations and assist in generating
platforms that suit their requirements.
You will listen and understand feedback to help further enhance the
product and thrive presenting in prospect meetings by understanding
their audience and pitching accordingly.
- Study company and competitive products
- Translate technical details into compelling benefits for the
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop marketing strategies (advising on pricing, advertising,
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing
pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (digital, content, customer success,
product, sales) to implement strategies
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from
existing and prospective customers
- Assist the Sales Reps to understand and interpret complex
- Demonstrate solutions to current and prospective clients
highlighting how our software products can assist them in achieving
their business goals
- Develop and maintain expertise in feature functionality and
practical application of all our solution offerings
- Collaborate with the wider sales team throughout the sales
- Provide input in technical documentation through the sales
process and identify additional opportunities where possible
- Help companies across varying industries to understand and
evaluate the technical capabilities of our solution
- Stay on top of the administrative aspect of the role -
including timely updates of our CRM
- Be a trusted advisor based on program management, product and
- Create and contribute to reusable assets, demos, architectures
and solutions to share across the team
You will be based near Austin TX, eligible to work in the US, happy
to work mostly from home and talk with people from the UK head
office, across time zones.
In return, working with a very people focused company, you will
have real career opportunity, and receive a first class salary and
benefits package that includes: unlimited holiday (with caveats),
wellness program, health, dental, vision with great coverage,
hackathons, birthdays off, mental health services, 401K, perkboxes
Please send your CV to our retained recruiter David Dangerfield, to
find out more.
Keywords: Dangerfield International, Las Vegas , Junior Sales Engineer - Software - Remote, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!