Company: Lennar Homes
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview This position provides sales support to the department
as well as administrative and escrow support to the Sales and
Marketing department, including New Home Consultants, through a
variety of related responsibilities. The position requires an
ability to handle multiple tasks under deadlines, good judgment,
dependable and aprofessional, supportive attitude. Responsibilities
- Serve as the Buyers' point of contact once escrow has been
opened throughout the construction and closing process.
- Drive Backlog Management by calling Buyers and coordinating
transactions through the close of escrow.
- Set clear and concise expectations with Buyers that support
Lennar processes and policies.
- Provide Buyers with relevant timely updates on the status of
their build and help answer all questions or concerns.
- Coordinate introductions and meetings between the Buyer,
Mortgage, Title, Design Center, Construction, Sales and Closing
- Prepare Purchase Agreements and all related real estate
documents generated through Salesforce in advance of signing
- Ensure all sales files and necessary documents are complete,
compliant, and close successfully.
- Ensure all items in the DocuSign queue are completed and
- Process cancellations, facilitate re-pricing, and return home
back to market with Sales Leader.
- Provide real-time feedback and analytics to Sales and Closing
department regarding sales activities and Backlog Management.
- Manage contingency file follow-up. -Facilitate all Salesforce
Purchase Agreement Milestones including but not limited to:
- Conditional Loan Approval.
- Design Studio Selection appointment (if necessary).
- Set up Dusty Shoe Walk with coordination of the Construction
Manager and Homebuyer. (CC - NHC) (Typically before drywall and
date can vary depending on the type of product purchased.)
- Coordinate NHO, Celebration and Zero Defect Sign-off with the
Construction Manager, Buyer, Escrow, and Mortgage Company.
- Coordinate document signing for an on-time closing.
- Coordinate Key Release with Buyer, Construction, Title,
Mortgage, Escrow and NHC. Qualifications
- Minimum 1 year experience supporting a real estate sales team
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Real Estate License required.
- High level Customer Service in high volume business
- Intermediate or greater proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to utilize
technology for virtual meetings and videos.
- Ability to adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude in a
fast-paced and ever-changing environment. -
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Valid Driver's License and valid auto insurance coverage
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor, adhere to company
processes and policies, and accept constructive criticism.
- May require some attendance outside of office at homeowner
and/or corporate events.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: -This is a primarily
sedentary office position which requires the ability to
occasionally bend, stoop, reach, lift, move and carry office
supplies and materials weighing at least 25 pounds or less. Finger
dexterity is required to operate computer keyboard, calculator and
telephone equipment. May operate a motor vehicle. -#cb Type Regular
Keywords: Lennar Homes, Las Vegas , Sales Concierge, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!