Customer Service Representative
Company: Tuscany Suites and Casino
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for Customer Service
Representative to perform a variety of Human Resources
administrative duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for assisting the HR department in human resource
related activities within the workplace.
- Sorts, organizes, scans, and files documents.
- Ensures that files are organized correctly in it's appropriate
- Answers phones and provides guidance to employees.
- Assist in day-to-day human resources tasks, such as filing and
issuing staff IDs and name tags.
- Maintains employee records for accuracy and compliance.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by
keeping human resource information confidential.
- Process new hires ensuring accurate completion of new hire
forms, producing identification badges, and time keeping system
- Responsible for knowledge of human resources policies,
procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
- Ensure compliance with I-9 requirements and other mandated
- Audit files annually to ensure all documents are active and
- Participates and completes audits.
- Maintain various logs such as new hires, gaming status, and
- Responsible for ordering office supplies.
- Must be able to carry over 25 lbs.
- Other duties assigned. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE High School
Diploma or equivalent and 1- years of office administration or
related field preferred but not required. Proficient in Microsoft
Office, i.e. MS Word, Excel, and Outlook. This position requires
candidates who are positive and personable, highly organized and
able to follow directions accurately and without hesitations.
Keywords: Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!