Regional Sales Manager (Nevada)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Okta's Enterprise Sales Team is growing:Our Regional Sales
Manager will lead the sales process within an assigned territory of
business for net new logos into prospective accounts and regional
consultant influencers.We need a RSM who will continually ensure
assigned territory growth with net new logos and profitability by
developing solid business relationships with new and existing
clients for Okta. You will plan and execute strategies and sales
tactics in the following areas: generating new business, territory
planning, pre-request for proposal prospecting, relationship
development, pricing, presentation and delivery (finalist or
other), negotiations, closing and executing contracts.We also
require a RSM that can identify net new leads that fit within ideal
client profiles to market the company's products and services that
will meet potential client's needs. You will initiate contact and
follow-up on sales meetings and teleconferences, meet sales
objectives and targets at profitable rates, move prospects into
implementation, and meet established sales goals and quota schedule
per plan year's objectives. You will work with sales support to
initiate customized proposals and communication for prospective
clients and develop familiarity with potential clients to best meet
their needs and to field inquiries.Are you passionate about
technology and making your customers successful, and do you have
the ability to articulate the value and return on investment of an
enterprise solution across multiple decision makers? Do you want to
help bring Okta to the next level? Are you looking to be on a
rocket ship with 40% YOY growth? If you answered yes to these
questions then this could be the role for you, are you up for the
challenge. We are seeking a passionate, results oriented, sales
professional to drive revenue growth calling on Enterprise
accounts. Regional Sales Managers are individual contributors who
play a vital role in driving a significant share of revenue for
Okta.We provide our reps with an environment in which they can make
valuable contributions from day one while also building
opportunities for learning and growth. The work you'll do will
directly impact the experience of our customers.As an Okta Regional
Sales Manager you will:
- You will establish a vision and plan to guide your long-term
approach to net new logo pipeline generation.
- You will consistently deliver ARR revenue targets to support
40% YOY growth - dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Develop and execute solution sales strategies and tactics to
generate pipeline, drive sales opportunities and deliver repeatable
and predictable bookings.
- Land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities with
Enterprise accounts in your region.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business
possibilities across the client's entire org chart.
- Become known as a thought-leader in Okta's platform.
- Expand relationships and orchestrate complex deals across more
diverse business stake-holders.
- Embrace to Okta's #1 core value to always love our
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel/alliances
to identify and open new, uncharted opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of
resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other
- Position Okta at both the functional and "business value" level
with target stakeholders.
- Champion Okta to prospective clients at sales presentations,
site visits and product demonstrations
- Build effective working partnerships with your Okta colleagues
(channel partners, sales engineering, business value management,
customer first and many more globally) with humility and
enthusiasm.You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
- You will have 7+ years of a consistent track record of
employment with direct field sales experience developing net new
logos selling enterprise cloud software to enterprise
- You have previous experience utilizing partners, channels, and
alliances to sell more successfully and overachieve your
- You have sold a similar complex software solution and have
experience in any of the following: enterprise cloud software or
infrastructure management, application development and management,
business applications, and/or analytics.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development
and over achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and
ability to adapt in high growth, fast-growing, and changing
environments and can adapt quickly.
- Experience in successfully selling during the market creation
- Proven track record of successfully closing six figure software
cloud deals with prospects and customers in the defined
- Experience in the "C" suite, strong executive presence and
polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling,
and/or consultative sales techniques; knowledge of MEDDIC and
Challenger methodologies is a plus.((Colorado, New York and
Washington only*) Minimum OTE of $262,000/year + equity +
benefits))Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Okta is rethinking
the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the
flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of
themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible
approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can
work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live.
Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible
benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences,
empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best
and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta
https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.By submitting an application,
you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration
for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta's privacy
practices can be found at:
Keywords: Okta, Las Vegas , Regional Sales Manager (Nevada), Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!