Sales Research Strategist
Company: Kopp Consulting
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Prospect List Builder/ResearcherJob
Type: Part-time, project based, remote position Focus: Prospect
list building to support outbound sales teamCompany: Kopp
- Have you supported a sales team in your past or held a sales
role in the past and know the value great research can have in
opening new prospect doors?
- Do you have experience using list building tools (i.e.,
ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Seamless.ai, etc.)?
- Do you get a kick out of leveraging Google to its max to
pinpoint the exact information you need?
- Are you someone who knows how to find interesting facts about
decision makers (the hook) that can help sellers engage
prospects?About the Job There are two core parts of this job.
- Execute the mechanics of building the right prospect list
- Research prospect/company/industry challenges that will engage
decision makers (the hook – reason why meeting is of value)The
right person for this job is not only familiar the mechanics of how
to build a prospect list but has a real passion for the strategy
behind selecting the exact right kinds of prospects. You won't stop
until you intuitively know that what you've built will provide our
Door Openers® with the key pieces of information needed to secure
more meetings in less time. When you can't find what you need, your
creativity kicks into high gear. You'll have some of the best
research tools at your disposal but sometimes what's needed isn't
in these tools and you'll need to "figure it out." It's also
expected that you'll stay within time guidelines established for
each project. About you:
- Understand sales and what's needed from a research perspective
to help sellers be more efficient with their time
- Great at finding exactly what you need via online searches,
list resources and/or picking up the phone and calling – nothing
stops you from getting what you need!
- Creative in figuring out any kind of research related
- Are known for being efficient, detailed, incredibly organized
and adhere to timelinesAbout your qualifications:
- 2-5 years' experience in sales/research
- Familiar with ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other list
- Masterful at excel and Salesforce.com – big plus!
- Great at delivering above expectations
- Intuitive about how to get at the information you need in as
little time as possible
- Fluent in EnglishAbout Kopp Consulting The Door Opener® Service
has helped thousands of business owners and salespeople secure
initial meetings with high-level decision makers, opening new doors
to large sales, in medium size as well as Fortune 500 companies.
During a period of time when gaining new customers has become
almost impossible, Kopp has developed a business model that helps
clients fill their pipelines and achieve the growth their
competitors only dream about. Kopp Consulting has been on the Inc.
5000 list of fastest growing U.S. companies for two consecutive
years and won the Stevie award for Sales Outsourcing Provider of
If you are ready for your next challenge and want to grow with us,
please apply. Job Type: Project BasedHours: Part-time (start at
15-20 hours per week, varies by week) Compensation: $15-25 an hour
to start, depending on experienceEducation: Bachelor's
Keywords: Kopp Consulting, Las Vegas , Sales Research Strategist, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!