Sales Representative (New Territory)
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Location: Las Vegas, NV USWe're searching for a sales superstar
to help grow our business in the market. The ideal candidate will
have 3+ years of prior sales experience and will thrive in a
fast-paced environment. The Sales Representative will identify
potential customer leads, cold call, gain appointments and execute
a sales funnel process through close. The key to success in this
role is to earn and develop strategic accounts with an opportunity
value of $100K or more yearly.If you are tenacious with a keen mind
for strategy and the gift of persuasion - we're looking for you.
Read on to learn more about the position!Where you can shine:
- Represent PeopleReady in assigned territory, accounts, or
verticals to satisfy all customer staffing needs.
- Engage with local branch teams to ensure that our customers'
orders are filled with the talent they need.
- Assist local Branch Managers with penetration and retention
selling for existing customers.
- Closes orders and ensure proper documentation is complete.
- Ensures sales growth through aggressive market strategies and
account development. Hit sales targets in both revenue and
- Maintain the customer relationship throughout the sales process
and during service delivery.
- Build and utilize sales funnels along with tracking to help
- Maintain customer relationships throughout the sales lifecycle,
where you will be the single point of contact.
- Maintain a high level of visibility and communication with the
customer to help ensure we're providing exceptional customer
- Forecast business on a rolling six-month cycle and manage the
GAP between forecast and target.
- Embrace the Counselor Sales Process (CSP) as a selling
- Embrace our culture principles: We Are Customer Obsessed, We Do
the Right Thing, We Stand Together, We Reimagine What is Possible,
and We are a Force for Good.What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years related sales experience; Bachelor's, associate
degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Will have managed a sales portfolio of at least $2.5M per
- Sales experience in one or more blue collar vertical
- Functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw
valid conclusions, and make decisions
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, and percentages.
- Valid driver's license
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver on stretch
- Ability to identify and delivery on key business
- Process driven with a systematic approach to improving
- Strong on execution with a level of ownership and
- Ability to inspire trust and confidence through sound judgement
- Collaborative style that encourages participation and inspires
- Strong communication skills and the gift of persuasion. Ensures
all channels of communication are leveraged to drive seamless
results and to build strong relationships - both internally and
- Bilingual language skills a plus
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPointAt
PeopleReady, we make a difference:PeopleReady is an
industry-leading general and skilled labor staffing provider for
retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy,
construction, hospitality, and other industries. The daily impact
that we have on the lives of job seekers and our customers'
businesses is something that we're incredibly proud of. Our team
operates by one motto: We Are Ready. Ready to make a difference,
ready to change lives through work and ready to win. Are you ready
to join us? To apply, please email your resume to
cmachua@peopleready . com We can't wait to meet you.We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
characteristic protected by law.IND_FIELD
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We
work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need
to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a
talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more
than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments:
PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
--- PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail,
manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction,
hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
--- PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides
on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the
light-industrial sector and beyond.
--- PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO)
recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced
service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more
markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit
employers, staff and contingent workers.What we do at TrueBlue is
simple - we put people to work and change lives every day.
Keywords: PeopleReady, Las Vegas , Sales Representative (New Territory), Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!