Sr. Sales Development Representative - Remote United States
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Full Time - Candidates may be located anywhere in the United
Who are we looking for?
HireVue is looking for a Sr Sales Development Representative (SDR)
for our growing North American team. We are currently seeking
high-energy candidates with a sales mentality, who embrace their
role in driving new pipeline for HireVue.
What will you be doing?
As a Sr Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible
for converting leads into opportunities at large enterprise
accounts using a variety of communication techniques. In this role,
you have the opportunity to engage with senior leaders at major
brands who are responsible for hiring hundreds of thousands of
people every year; by introducing them to HireVue's solutions, you
will be making a huge impact on how these companies hire talent in
a fairer and more efficient way. This is a great opportunity for
someone looking to grow their sales skills, to engage Fortune 500
senior leaders, and work within a dynamic high-tech
- Meet/exceed a quota of sales opportunities
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key
deliverables. Acts without being told what to do.
- Convert leads/target prospects for strategic accounts and
secure introductory meetings with key talent acquisition
- Engage target prospects to expand awareness, educate, ask for
referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account
- Communicate with prospects and convey the value of HireVue's
solutions in solving large hiring challenges
- Work within Salesforce.com to track key activities and update
account information to meet targets and SLAs.
- Partner closely with sales management and marketing to refine
and deliver messages
- Creatively leverage research to develop high-impact messaging
that resonates with prospects
- 1+ years of experience in business development, lead
generation, or inside sales
- Resourceful in finding, building and nurturing relationships
with key decision makers and leaders
- Understanding of a variety of strategies for prospecting,
including email, phone calls, social selling, research, account
- Strong organizational skills and a strong attention to
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- A strong ability to problem-solve combined with persistence and
- A strong commitment to a career in salesPreferred
- Not required but any experience in Recruiting, Assessments,
Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS), or Talent Management industry is a
- Experience with Salesforce (or similar CRM)
Flexible Paid Time Off - Medical, Dental, Vision - 12 Weeks
Maternity & Adoption - 401K match
Click Here for US Benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer;
committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from
discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Per US Federal Contractor Mandate -HireVue requires that all
employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 and are able to
demonstrate proof of this vaccination as a condition of employment,
subject to exemptions permitted by law.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE,
NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Keywords: HireVue, Las Vegas , Sr. Sales Development Representative - Remote United States, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!