Company: Tire Works
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Overview:Tire Works is seeking career minded, top caliber
Service Advisors. If you are career minded and have a passion for
delivering first class customer service every time, we would love
to talk with you. Many of our employees now work in the same
neighborhoods where they attended school and grew up and you would
have a fulfilling job where you get to help out your neighbors.
The Service Advisor is responsible for selling and promoting all
products and services offered by Superior Tire Inc. by following
the company's store standards and expectations.
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,00 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!!!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
both in person and on the telephone using the Company's
standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer's concerns; inspect
vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and
verify customer's service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of knowledge.
Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the
Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an
informed decision. Properly document all recommendations in
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and
accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and
associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and
time of completion for the services approved by the customer.
Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer's ticket
to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and
explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls
to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:
High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is highly preferred, but
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process
- Possess valid driver's license, or obtain a valid driver's
license within 30 days of hire date
- Possess State Inspector License or ability to obtain a State
Inspector license within 30 days of hire date
- ASE Certified Service Consultant Certification or ability to
obtain within 90 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days, including weekends
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Tire Works, Las Vegas , Service Advisor/Sales, Sales , Pahrump, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!