Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 22, 2022
7540 Smoke Ranch Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89128, USA
DescriptionDo you have a passion for changing people's lives? Are
you driven by building lasting relationships?Silverado Associates
know that there is no substitute for a meaningful career. We take
pride in knowing the world is a better place because of what we do,
and we feel fortunate to be part of a family that is unified in
this commitment. We get the chance to learn every day, the
opportunity to grow, and the ability to help others. At Silverado,
we are passionate about serving those with memory impairment and
ENRICHING LIVES!PROTECTING YOU, PROTECTING OTHERS: We believe our
residents, patients and associates deserve to thrive in an
environment protected from COVID-19. At Silverado, vaccines are
offered and required for all associates. Silverado is presently
seeking an -Outside Sales Professionalto join our dynamic
leadership team who is setting the bar in memory care throughout
Las Vegas and surrounding areas. -Position pay: $70k + Commission
Per year*Must have occasional open availability for evening or
weekends for events**Summary of Major Functions:
- Generates qualified, professional referrals that contribute to
the census development.
- Visiting both traditional and non-traditional accounts.
- Educating professionals on the resources available to those who
suffer from dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Building relationships with new accounts and developing and
maintaining relationships with existing accounts.
- Supports the assigned Community(ies) in developing and
maintaining sales and outreach plans, strategies, and public
relations opportunities to promote and communicate the Silverado
Vision and Mission Statement.Qualifications:Education:
- Reading, writing and verbal communication skills a
- Three to five years of experience and/or training, or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outside sales experience and the ability to organize and
implement sales and outreach program(s).
- Knowledge and experience working with people having Alzheimer's
disease and their families highly desirable.
- Professional or volunteer-related experience with Alzheimer's
service groups helpful.
- Polished presentation skills are desired, as is database
- Must have valid driver's license, good driving record, and
current auto insurance.
- Must have own transportation.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor at all times
while representing Silverado.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and
assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited
to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people
with Alzheimer's disease and other dementia-related disease.
- Must have current and valid auto insurance and license and a
good driving record.At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our
Associates! Silverado is certified as a Great Place to Work and is
on the Top 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services list. Silverado
offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates
including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an
employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great
opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with
Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as
well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for
the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work
authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the
Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado, Las Vegas , Sales Director, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!