Customer Service Representative - Chat/Email
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Active Listener. Problem Solver. Caring Nature. It's what connects us... and we'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional customer experiences as a Customer Service Representative with TTEC in Las Vegas, Nevada.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
Life at TTEC:
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading...
As a TTEC Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy:
• Fun, talented and witty teammates
• Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
• Family-friendly environment
• Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
• Diverse and community-minded organization
• Career-growth, paid training, and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
• And yes...all the competitive pay and benefits you'd expect
What You'll be Doing:
Do you have a contagious passion for helping others to improve their personal financial circumstances? Each day, you'll be focused on assisting our client's members with tax questions and concerns. You'll work to quickly provide tax preparation knowledge (but not tax advice) to the members, as well as work to resolve inquiries related to account registration/recovery, credit reports and other various products. Excellent live chat, email, and phone etiquette are necessary to be successful in this role.
On a typical day, you'll:
• Respond to live chats, emails, and/or phone calls to all members (when needed) to help them navigate our financial services, especially a self-prep tax filing product
• Help members navigate a self-prep tax product and understand the nuances of federal tax filing
• Assist members with the registration process
• Aid members in account recovery i.e. password resets, updating contact info, etc.
• Offer members insight into credit factors/disputes and other credit related products (i.e. auto, mortgage, etc)
• Thrive in a high-pressure, highly charged and dynamic environment (usually December - April) but is also comfortable using slower months for preparation for the upcoming season
• Respond to member concerns in a professional, detailed and timely manner
• Gather feedback and communicate key or increasing number of similar member issues to Team Leads / Management
Why You? What You Bring:
Motivated. Passionate. Intelligent. It's what connects us here at TTEC. Does the following describe you as well?
• 1-3 years of personal and/or professional tax preparation experience; general financial acumen is also a plus!
• High degree of comfort with federal tax filing preparation and some experience with state filing preparation
• Associates/Bachelor's degree (in process or complete) is highly preferred, but will certainly consider equivalent professional experience in customer service
• Ability to handle issues with ease
• Capable of employing multiple research resources to find a correct response
• Demonstrates advanced judgment and makes well-educated decisions
• Effective and assertive communicator (written and verbal), capable of handling multiple communication channels
• Experience with a ticketing platform such as Zendesk and/or Salesforce strongly preferred
• Methodical, highly organized and detail oriented, working with a high level of accuracy
We encourage you to visit us at 3700 S. Maryland Parkway, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada 89169. Mondays through Fridays, 9:00AM - 3:00PM, call 725 666 8745 or apply online today:
Click on the Apply Now button. You've applied, now what? After successfully completing the online application, please make your communication lines are open and regularly check your email for instructions. Thank you for applying - it's time to share this opportunity with your network and experience the happiness of working with friends (besides us, of course). If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse:
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here:
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our sales and customer service teams.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: TTEC, Las Vegas , Customer Service Representative - Chat/Email, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!