Branch Sales Manager
Company: American Family Insurance
Location: Las Vegas
Posted on: September 13, 2019
At American Family Insurance, we're driven by our customers and
employees. That's why we provide more than just a job - we provide
opportunity. Whether you're already part of our team in search of a
new challenge or new to our company and ready for what's next,
you're in the right place. Every dream is a journey that starts
with a single step. Start your journey right here. Join our team.
Bring your dreams.Quick Stats:Job ID: R13407 Branch Sales Manager -
Las Vegas, NV (Open)Summary:Provides leadership, coaching,
oversight and direction to branch Family Risk Advisor staff to
manage towards sales operation and financial targets. Demonstrates
knowledge and experience with insurance products, coverage,
contracts and pricing to ensure that the team effectively and
accurately advises customers regarding their insurance needs.
Provides leadership and guidance for sales of Personal Lines,
Commercial Farm Ranch and Life products.
Develops, maintains and cultivates community contacts to enhance
American Family Insurance brand presence visibility and maximize
new business opportunities.
Ensures staff participation in events designed to promote brand
awareness and educate consumers.Responsibilities:Specialized
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions,
support or service
- Demonstrated sales leadership or management experience
- Demonstrated experience relationship building, counseling,
consulting, and guiding strategic business decisions
- Demonstrated experience successfully coaching individuals to
- Demonstrated involvement in community events, networks, or
- Solid knowledge and understanding of operational finance and
accounting concepts related to business operations
Preferred Job Specifications
Extensive knowledge of property/casualty, commercial and life
products and services
This position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule
including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays.
This position requires travel up to 50% of the time. (Travel will
primarily be local.)
Education and Licenses
- Valid driver's license required plus an acceptable driving
- Required by state statutes to have proper insurance licensing
to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance products: Property and
Casualty, (personal lines authority does not qualify) Life and
- Successfully obtain and maintain property and casualty, life,
and health producer licenses for sales and service state(s).
Required to pass the state licensing exam for property and
casualty, life, and health producer licenses within 60 days of hire
Additional Job Information:Candidates selected for an interview
with the hiring manager will be asked to complete a leadership
skills assessment.Job Description:Primary Accountabilities
- Manages employees' sales production against target plans.
Develops employees' sales and service techniques and skills through
ongoing coaching sessions. Advises staff on risk management
strategies; reviews applications/underwriting to ensure that
profitable business is being acquired.
- Provides risk advisement to customers and generates sales for
Commercial Farm Ranch and Life Products in addition to Personal
Lines products. Develops staff to ensure specialized internal
- Establishes, communicates, and implements departmental plans,
objectives, and strategies.
- Participates as a member of the Leadership Team.
- Maintains an active awareness of American Family's business
environments, corporate culture, and structure to support key
- Manages direct reports, systems, and projects to achieve
department/unit goals in accordance with Company policies and
- Prepares and analyzes department/unit plans and reports.
- Provides leadership by exhibiting influence and expertise, thus
affecting the results of the operating area.
- Creates an effective work environment by developing a common
vision, setting clear objectives, expecting teamwork, recognizing
outstanding performance, and maintaining open communications.
- Develops staff through coaching, providing performance
feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and
establishing performance & development plans.
To apply, please email your resume to: ---email@example.com
Stay connected: Join our Talent Community!LI:JA1
Keywords: American Family Insurance, Las Vegas , Branch Sales Manager, Sales , Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!