Sales Support Representative
Company: Crown Equipment Corporation
Posted on: September 14, 2019
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more
than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail
locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service
network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide
variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management
solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their
needs anytime, anywhere.
SALES SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
- Provide direct support to outside product salespersons.
Collect, coordinate, and disseminate information. Generate and
prequalify sales leads. Follow up on cold calls. Assist with
appointment-setting. Prepare quotations and sales presentation
materials. Serve as a vendor liaison.
- Meet with and assist walk-in customers.
- Conduct target marketing campaigns, including e-blasts, direct
mail, and outbound targeted telemarketing.
- Participate in training activities at various locations to
enhance product knowledge and sales skills with the goal of
advancement to an outside sales position within 12 to 18
- Assisting sales department and participate in team building
exercises. Work in other departments as needed. Perform special
projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in business management, marketing,
entrepreneurship, professional selling, or related business
program, with 0-4 years sales experience
- Broad knowledge of the entire sales process
- Strong communication, organizational, and time management
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of
responsibility and self-motivation, and ability to work in a team
- Basic computer skills including working knowledge of Microsoft
- Extensive travel (over 20%) and extensive overnight stays (over
- Ability and willingness to work outside normal business hours
when necessary to prepare for sales activities
- Valid driver's license, good driving record, and the ability to
safely operate lift trucks for product demos
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship
will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need
sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not
eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time
employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan,
Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and
Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition
Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Crown Equipment Corporation, Las Vegas , Sales Support Representative, Sales , Henderson, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!