Job Description: Software Engineer (Java)
Role: Gaming client. seeks a full-time Software Engineer contractor
to join our team, focused on Java. In this role you will play a
crucial part in the development of prototype of our big data
application. You will work very closely with the Data Scientist to
analyze, design, and develop of these prototypes, and collaborate
with other groups responsible for the analysis, testing,
documentation, and maintenance of the products.
• BS or Master in Computer Science or related technical degree and
three years of relevant work experience; In lieu of a bachelor?s
degree, five years of relevant work experience.
• Preferred: master?s degree in Computer Science or related
• Three or more years of solid hands-on Java development experience
in a product development setting. Demonstrated experience in at
least one full software product development lifecycle.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to work well on cross-functional project teams
with both technical and non-technical team members.
• Problem solving skills, including Debugging, profiling, log file
and thread dump analysis.
• Understanding of relational database applications and
applications with abstracted data access layers.
• Fault-tolerant software design; multi-threading; secure software
This is the technology stack of the product you will first be
• Java Swing
• MS SQL or PostGre SQL
• Leadership in small to medium-sized teams; team lead or design
• Experience interacting with offshore teams and software due
• Experience on developing application linked to MS SQL, MySQL,
• Experience designing and implementing multi-threaded applications
• Experience developing C or C++ applications for the Microsoft
• Ehcache; XML File Manipulation; WebLogic